We offer day tours to discover the West Coast of the peninsula of Tahiti as seen from the Bora Bora-like lagoon. Let us take you on an unforgettable boat tour!
- Monday at 8am or 1pm
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 2:00pm
- Wednesday at 8am
- 4 to 8 hours long
- 4 surfers max
Tahiti Surf Tours
Alone or as a couple, with family or friends, we can organize your trip of up to a maximum of four surfers. You enjoy both surfing and discovering the islands of Tahiti and Moorea.
According to your budget, we put you in contact with the best places to stay: pensions, hotels, villas, and bed & breakfasts. We also provide insider, locals’ information and the best tips on where to travel, eat, and visit during your Tahiti vacation.
A surfer himself, your Captain takes you to the best surfing spots to optimize your time. The world-renowned, mythical wave of “Teahupoo” is reserved for experienced surfers that know how to ride tubes and wipe out.
Restrictions & Recommendations
• Not recommended for the elderly, disabled, or pregnant women
• All participants must sign a waiver
• Suggested attire is long pants and covered shoes
• All medical/physical restrictions must be declared at time of reservation