We offer day tours to discover the West Coast of the peninsula of Tahiti as seen from the Bora Bora-like lagoon. Let us take you on an unforgettable boat tour!
- 2020 Contest Dates: August 26 – September 6th
- 1-2 hours long
Contest is called off ? You have three options :
- Get refunded.
- Reschedule if you can.
- Come for watching the free session which is better, as you have all the pros at the same time in the water.
- Adult - 1 Hour afternoon ≈ $50
- Adult - 2 Hours morning ≈ $100
- Child (Age 5-12) - 1 Hour ≈ $34
- Child (Age 5-12) - 2 Hours ≈ $67
Transportation Services to Billabong Pro Tahiti
Are you visiting French Polynesia during August? Don’t miss the opportunity to witness the biggest sporting event in Tahiti: the Tahiti Pro Teahupoo. Teahupoo is the seventh stop of the International Surfing World Tour. Be a part of the show!
Where to Board
Board at the marina of Teahupoo. You will head toward the competition site, which is a three-minute boat ride from the marina. Whether sitting under the shadow of your covered boat or standing on the platform for a better view, your experienced captain takes you as close as possible to the arena.
What To Expect:
- Front row guaranteed
- Witness the best surfers compete in some of the best waves in the world
- Experience of a lifetime